Some general HOTAfest information...
HOTAfest (Heart of the Arts Folk Festival) is a three-day event for musicians and visual artists. The festival features hands on workshops that celebrate bluegrass, Irish Celtic, Gospel, Scottish, Civil War, Folk, and mountain genres, including visual art and craft skills.
- The festival takes place at the Titusville Middle School, located at 415 Water Street, in historic Titusville, Pennsylvania. It consists of over 60 workshops led by professional artist and musicians from around the country. Some of our more popular workshops include those on Mandolin and Mountain Dulcimer.
- Friday & Saturday night concerts by a featured band or artist
- Hymn singing
- Contra dance
- Jam sessions and instrument swaps
- A musical petting zoo for all ages
- Jam Sessions under the stars
But most important, lots of camaraderie!!
If you are having trouble understanding some of the musical or artisic words of HOTAfest, click here for the Words of HOTAfest